Welcome to the SchoolReach Parent Center!
(Para information en español, oprima aqui)
Parents: Stay Connected to Your School!
Download the SchoolReach Parents App!
Manage contact numbers, email addresses, and opt-in/out preferences, all from the convenience of your smartphone! Its FREE and now available at your iPhone or Android app store. Click here to learn more.
Miss a Message? Call Our Message Retrieval Line!
To check past messages, or if you feel a message has been missed, simply dial 855-955-8500 to hear up to 30 days of past message history from your school. (Note: Your call must originate from a phone number to which a message was originally sent.)
Welcome to SchoolReach!
Congratulations! Your school has partnered with SchoolReach to improve school-to-home communications. Here at SchoolReach, we're all about helping schools communicate better and achieve more, and with our platform, your school's leaders have the tools they need to improve school communications, student achievement, and more.
All you have to do is provide the school with the phone numbers and e-mail addresses you want contacted and you're set! Your school will send you an introduction letter asking for this important contact information; please fill it out and reply promptly upon receipt. SchoolReach can call as many and any kind of phones that you have. SchoolReach supports:
- Unlimited Phone Numbers Per Student
- Home Phone
- Cell Phone
- Work Phone
Here's a quick rundown of what will happen and what you can do to make sure you receive all of your important school-related communications:
- Caller ID will display the main number for the school.
- When receiving a SchoolReach call, answer your phone as you normally would. Say "hello" once; saying multiple "hellos" may delay the start of the message. Please note that there is a short pause in the beginning of the call.
- IMPORTANT: Set your answering machine to answer in four rings or less to ensure best message delivery. Note: Short, succinct answering machine greetings are best for our machine detection and delivery process. Long answering machine greetings, or greetings with pauses or gaps, may cause the SchoolReach message to begin too soon.
- To listen to a message again, wait for the 'press any key' prompt at the end of the message and after pressing a key you'll hear the message again in its entirety.
- A live or machine answer will complete the notification cycle and cease any future calls for a particular message broadcast. If the SchoolReach system encounters a busy, no answer or failed (bad number or line) condition, the system will typically retry that number(s) twice more in 15 minute increments.
- Depending on how your school has structured their calling lists, you may receive simultaneous calls on your home, cell and/or work numbers.
Congratulations again! You can be confident that your school has made a wise decision in enhancing your child's education through SchoolReach!